Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lab - week 14

In this lab we had to complete the presentation slides because the finals week was coming up.
Vashisht, myself and John were busy preparing the slides. Jason and rest of the team members were busy coding.   I was preparing the ER models of the database, it took me considerable time because I had to collect the information and put it together. For more information about the ER diagrams visit Twitter- WISE. I did the ER diagrams for the User, Admin and the Events table of the database. John was speaking to Lorenzo about making the slides more effective and he made necessary corrections to the slides that were required.
We were pretty much ready with the presentation on this day. Every one has been assigned what they will be telling for the presentation on final lab. W have decided to meet on the next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment