Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My first week at WISE

I was two weeks late to the WISE team. My first week at EPICS was the third week. As a result of this I had some problems initially. I was quite unaware of what exactly was happening in the class on that day. I understood that there were twenty members divided into 3 teams. I was given the freedom of choosing the team I liked. I chose the VM (Voluteer Management)  team. The team leaders were telling something about the Project Partners. It was all going on for about one hour. Then each tam was given some time to come up with the Code of Corporation and some rules. Our team came up with some interesting rules. We have written them on the board. Our team has taken the pictures of the plan and we have posted them on twitter. I contributed to the Code of Conduct of the team. I like all my team mates, they are all cool guys. We are a team of six, two freshman, one junior and one senior and of course me. I was given a WINDOWS laptop since I have a MAC. John helped me install all the required soft wares for the EPICS.  The day ended in a pretty good note. I had a good feeling that I would get something new to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment