Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

FINALS REFLECTIONS

A) If I was given a chance to go back and redo the whole of the EPICS experience, I would have learnt more of mySQL and would have concentrated more on the UI part since I was the head of the UI section of the whole website. I would have done some basic programs how to use the repository ( because once I messed up some of the code in the repository).

B) I had experience in HTML/CSS and also some of the C# because I was in the same team last semester as well. Dharmil helped me a lot during the whole EPICS experience. I am very happy to have team mates like Dharmil, Pratik, Sri, John, Jaason, Jay, Dan.


C) As I said in the previous paragraph, I learnt a lot from Dharmil..not just Dharmil but also Jason..Jason did lot of work during the whole semester but we as a whole group worked during the critical times. I learnt a lot C# than last semester because I have actually coded a lot of important pages in the site.

D) I have learnt how to work well with team in the most critical times. There were time where we used to sit the whole night and get the work done. It will definitely help me in my professional and personal life.
I worked with the functionality team , so I had to know what was happening in the whole project.
I also worked on the sitemap, so for this I had to know the whole navigation of the website. So, I know the whole website and also this is very helpful when working in a team.

E) 1) The only ethical issue that we faced was the error checking of the whole project. There were so manny errors in the project that we got tired of fixing them. But we didn't give up. We could have delivered the project with some bugs but we didn't .We thought we should follow some ethics and do the project. So the final result of the project is a combined effort of our team mates..keeping ethics in mind.

 2) We worked as a team to fix all the bugs that we possibly can. We used to work over nights to make the corporate partner happy. When one person in the team would be tired, we used to take his work as well and do. We have shown a good team work.

3)If we would not have fixed the bugs, there would be a bad name to WISE( which we never wanted).
The corporate partners would not be satisfied and also we would not have the self satisfaction that we have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment