Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Week 12

We were a bit skeptical around this week whether we could complete the project ( Volunteer Management).
We had a lot of things to do and the coding section was going a bit slow.
There were a lot of ups and downs in the project. So , we decided to go faster than normal.
Dharmil was doing the validation, Dan was busy with fixing the site master( which is one of the important pages for us to proceed). I was worrying about the Ui stuff(as usual) and now I had to write a three repeater class for one of the pages. So, the whole lab went by reading code online and also refering the uprc code a little bit.
I had to do the volunteer and also the admin verification.
For eg:
How will you know if Admin has logged in or if a Volunteer has logged in.
So I had to work on what to hide of the Admin and what should be shown for the Volunteer.
I had to google a lot of stuff. I had to do a lot of research in this case.

In addition to that I have changed the default default and added image. It was a lot of work because of the repeater class which is fairly new to get used to. I also worked on changing the links and also the alignment of the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment