Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lab meeting( 5 through 7)




I could not attend these labs because I had to attend a seminar at the same time. I spoke to William about this earlier as well.  I didn't attend the lab meeting -5 because I had an exam. I got some information from Dharmil so as what was happening in labs.

"The below content is taken from Dharmil's blog as reference. "

In lab -6 , my team mates installed MySQL on their computers. Jason added the two MySQL connectors for C# in Pivotal tracker. They added some new UI's(which is my part) to the Pivotal tracker.

In lab-7, Jay,Dharmil, Daniel volunteered to give the Design review presentation on the next lab. 
ER diagrams was too much confusing for the customers, so they thought of a new idea which looked something like this:











Basically they went in detail over what they can do for the presentation. They have assigned certain jobs to an individual. 

1. Dharmil would cover the screenshots,
2. Daniel would do ERD since he came up with it
3. Jay would do the USE Cases
4. Jason would do the Intro and Conclusion since he knows the Volunteer Management project the best

So, my team is ready to give the presentation in the next lab. 


No comments:

Post a Comment